Dr. Roshan Singh Rathore
Pulmonary Medicine ( Sleep & Critical Care )
Dr. Roshan Singh Rathore is well known Pulmonologist at Raipur. He has experience of 12 years in field of Pulmonary Medicine. He did her MBBS from Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences Bilaspur in 2010. Respiratory Medicine Sleep and Critical Care from Bangalore Medical College & RI, RGUHS Bangalore Karnataka. He cleared has DNB in National Institute of Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases (L.R.S.) New Delhi (2017).
For 2 years he works as the Senior Chest Physician in AIIMS (2014-2016) and has Decade of Experience in Medical College Raipur as assistant professor.
- M.B.B.S: - Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical sciences & GGU Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh.
- D.T.C.D.: - Respiratory Medicine Sleep and Critical Care Bangalore Medical College & RI, RGUHS Bangalore Karnataka.
- D.N.B. : - National Institute of Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases (L.R.S.) New Delhi.
previous academic positions
- 1 Year Compulsory Rotatory Internship, Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical sciences and GGU Bilaspur Chhattisgarh. (Apr 2010 - Mar 2011)
- Senior Resident; Department of Pulmonary Medicine All India Institutes Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Raipur. (June 2014 - Oct 2015)
current academic positions
- Consultant Chest Physician, Department of Respiratory Medicine Pt. JNMC & BRAM Hospital Raipur Chhattisgarh.
Professional Memberships and Societies
- Registered member in indian chest society.
- Registered member of Chhattisgarh Medical Council (CGMC).
- Registered member of Delhi Medical Council (DMC).
- Registered member of Chhattisgarh Chest society.
- Participated in CME on Rapid Review of Respiratory Medicine Sri Ramchandra University Chennai. (Feb 2014)
- Participated in CME Cum Workshop on Mechanical Ventilation, AIIMS Raipur. (Aug. 2015)
- Participated in PULMOCRIT annual national conference on Pulmonary critical care & sleep medicine AIIMS New Delhi, India. (Jan 2016)
- Participated in Respicon & Sleep National Conference of Sleep Symposium New Delhi, India (Aug 2016)
- Participated in CME on Thoracic Surgery NITRD New Delhi, India. (July 2016)
- Participated in Napcon annual national conference on Pulmonary critical care & sleep medicine Kolkata, India. (Nov 2017)
Papers and Posters
- November 2016; Poster presentation in Napcon 2016 “A case of Bronchogenic Cyst turned to Squamous cell Carcinoma – A Case report”.
- November 2017; Paper presentation in Napcon 2017 “CPA among post Tubercular Sequelae patients in India”.
- October 2017 poster presented in 48th Union World Conference on Lung Health at Mexico ‘Prevalence and risk Factor of CPA among post tubercular sequelae patients in India.
- Nov. 2017; Paper publication in ‘Prevalence and risk Factor of CPA among post tubercular sequelae patients in India.
- Nov. 2014 – CME on pulmonary disease, Bengaluru, India.
- Nov. 2016 - CME on pulmonary disease, New Delhi, India.
- April.2017- CME on pulmonary Diseases in Jaipur.